The T-BOOT boot loader tool supports Infineon TRICORE and Nexus Freescale MPC55xx based on ECUs including the latest anti-tuning protections and all types of XROM memories: SPANSION: CD016J, CD032J and also the newest: CL016J and CL032J. All checksums are calculated on the fly automatically.
T-BOOT together with other MAGICMOTORSPORT accessories launched a new quality in Tricore chip tuning:
- no soldering (optional MAG Bench with adapters: universal boot, main Tricore (etc);
- no short-circuits from wrong wire connections (optional ECU Connectors);
- no problems with the power supply (optional Breakbox ver 2.0): including monitoring software for the power supply, current, communication lines etc.
The T-BOOT software offers automatic backup of ECU contents as well as recovery functions already seen in the X17 tool recovery functions (for example you can restart the IROM/XROM writing procedure even if it has been interrupted).
T-BOOT like all our other tools is covered by our online Tech Support through chat, email, Ticket & phone. The new tool is available in Master and Slave versions. For the first year the updates and support are included in the sale price.
- MAGPro2 T-BOOT Standalone interface SLAVE
- Breakbox v2 interface
- Power supply adapter 220v 4A
- Universal cable for Brakbox v2
- Connection cable: USB 2.0 AM-BM 1.8m
- Connection cable: RJ45 to RJ45
- Challenger clip
- Set of BOOT resistances 33/100/1kOhm
- Large faston adapters for the color coded wiring harness
- MAGPro2 Suitcase
- 12 months free update & helpdesk access