F-COM Diagnostic scanner for Ford
F-COM isn’t primarily developed for Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar and Land Rover but the F-COM diagnostic tester works quite well with these vehicles.
F-COM comes as OBD2 to USB interface and is designed for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Linux or macOS/X (Using Wine emulation).
Most important features of the F-COM software:
- Supports a wide range of ECU’s and models
- Easy connection via intelligent USB to OBD2 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols are covered; J1850 PWM, ISO, CAN (HS-CAN & MS-CAN)
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan
- ECU detection
- Read Error Code (DTC)
- Measured values / parameters / live data
- Measurement values recording
- Print diagnostic protocol
- Actuator test
- ECU coding
- PATS program immobilizer keys (timed & coded by patscode.com)
- Pairing of ECU’s: PCM (engine) and IPC (dashboard with PATS)
- Learning cruise control (Mondeo 2006-2014, Galaxy 2006-, S-Max 2006-, Focus 2010-, Kuga 2010-, C-Max 2010-, Transit 2006-, Transit Connect 2013-, Transit Custom 2013-)
- Tow bar learning (Mondeo 2006-2014, Galaxy 2006-, S-Max 2006-, Focus 2010-, Kuga 2010-, C-Max 2010-, Transit Connect 2013-, Transit Custom 2013-)
F-COM can be used on all Ford vehicles 1996-2017. The only exceptions are:
- Ford Ka from 2009. You need the FiCOM for this.
- Ford Galaxy 1995-2006. For this you need the VAG Can Pro.
ECU identification, fault code reading and clearing works on all ECU's. Readings are available on all major ECU's in models such as Mondeo, Focus, Fiesta etc. Actuator testing and coding is available for the most requested ECU's.
The product contains:
- F-COM OBD2 USB interface with USB cable
- link to F-COM software and installation instructions
- Free updates
The warranty period is 2 years.
There are no reviews yet for this product.Write your own review