Flex version 220.127.116.11 is ready
Magicmotorsport has released new Boot mode solutions for the latest ZF PDK generation, 8DT TC400 and TC401 automatic transmissions equipped with TC275 microprocessors.
Thanks to the new Boot protocol, it’s now possible to access the complete contents of the electronic unit with full read and write access to the Internal Flash and EEPROM memories. This allows any chiptuning or repair work.
Supported vehicles include:
- Porsche Carrera 911 (922) 3.8L 2021
- Porsche Panamera (971) 3.0L 2021
- Bentley Bentayga Speed W12 Twin Turbo 2021
- Bentley Continental GT W12 Turbo 2020
The new Boot ZF PDK2 TC400-TC401 protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.10 – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx – TCxxx
- FLS0.2 – SW Flex TCU OBD/Bench
Read time: ~ 1 minute | Write time: ~ 30 seconds
New protocols added:
- Porsche ZF TC400 – TC401: Read / Write / Checksum Internal Flash; Read / Write Internal Eeprom; Full Backup
- Bentley ZF TC400 – TC401: Read / Write / Checksum Internal Flash; Read / Write Internal Eeprom; Full Backup