New Bench Solutions for SPC58
Flex version 220.127.116.11 released
Magicmotorsport has released a new Flex update. With the latest version 18.104.22.168 bench mode programming on Bosch engine control units can be done safely and easily.
Supported ECU's include the BOSCH MG1CA007 and MG1CA920 which are installed on Indian 1.8 PowerPlus and Can-Am 0.9 Turbo X3 2019 respectively.
The added protocols allow professionals to perform chiptuning and repair operations thanks to full flash and EEPROM memory access without having to tamper with the electronic unit cover.
- Indian 1.8 PowerPlus
- Can-Am Maverik 0.9 Turbo X3
The new Bench protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1 – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.10 SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx
- FLS0.5 Flex Full package
Reading time: ~ 2 minutes | Writing time: ~ 40 seconds
New protocols added:
- Can-Am BOSCH MG1CA920: internal flash read / write / checksum; Internal EEPROM Reading / Writing; Full backup;
- Can-Am BOSCH MG1CA007: read / write / internal flash checksum; Internal EEPROM Reading / Writing; Full backup;
- Fixed multi-tab opening on FlexV2 when launching the app, resulting in a crash