Magic Motorsport news update: Flex 126.96.36.199
Flex exclusive: Full OBD solution for Marelli 11GF
Version 188.8.131.52 out now
Flex vehicles list extends with new FCA Group Mild Hybrid 2020 cars, that will from now on be supported in Full OBD.
Get ready to program last generation Marelli 11GF ECUs directly from the diagnostic port of the car.
This new protocol, released exclusively for Flex, allows to read and write the whole content of Flash and EEPROM memories without removing ECUs from the vehicle.
The 184.108.40.206 version also allows to recalibrate engine maps that are inside the Flash memory of the control unit.
With this new solution, it will be possible to fully refresh a damaged ECU by transferring its content to a working ECU.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Fiat Panda Mild Hybrid 1.0L FireFly 70PS – 2020
- Fiat 500 Mild Hybrid 1.0L FireFly 70PS – 2020
- Lancia Ypsilon Mild Hybrid 1.0L FireFly 70PS – 2020
The new Full OBD protocol will be available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package Master
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package Slave
Newly added protocols
- FCA Marelli 11GF TC277 Reading / Writing / Checksum Internal Flash; Reading / Writing Internal EEPROM; Full Backup / Clone
Read time: ~ 2:30 minutes | Write time: ~ 1 minute
- General Honda protocols, improved authorization for reading operations
- Denso Suzuki SH7055 new checksum type added
- DCM6.2 HMC CRC fix