Magic Motorsport news update: Flex 22.214.171.124
Full Solutions for Renault Zoe
Version 126.96.36.199 released
Magicmotorsport continues to increase our commitment to electric vehicles with the latest release of Flex. Version 188.8.131.52 provides full access to the EMS3180 VCU found on Renault Zoes through 2019.
The programming modes available for this vehicle control unit are OBD Full, and Boot with full access to flash and EEPROM memory.
Mechatronic technicians can carry out both repair and recalibration operations on all control inputs, such as speed limiter, acceleration, and and torque distribution. This provides total customization of the pioneering EV in Europe.
The Zoe has always ranked among the most purchased models since its inception in 2009, including the highest selling European EV in 2020.
- Renault Zoe Q90 2018
- Renault Zoe R240 2014
- Renault Zoe R75 2018
- Renault Zoe R90 2018
- Renault Zoe R110 2018
The new OBD, Bench, and Boot protocols are now available for the following:
- FLS0.1 – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.10 – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx
- FLS0.5 – Complete Flex Package
Read time: ~ 2 minutes | Write time: ~ 40 seconds
*The timing for the patch (during the connection phase) may vary from 1 to 15 minutes.
New protocols Added:
- Renault Continental EMS3180 Read / Write / Checksum Internal Flash; Read / Write Internal EEPROM; Full Backup
- Connect on BOSCH MDG1 ECUs is even more stable on Bench
- Fixed CRC for BOSCH ME17.9.74 in Boot mode
- Added CRC for MS45
- Added CRC for EDC17CP27
- Added new type of BOSCH EDC17C66 for OBD protocol
- Fixed writing for DENSO SH7055 / SH7058 ecus