WinOLS5 is a new application, which is written especially to modify the memory contents of ECUs. It facilitates the searching and finding of maps, which can then be named and viewed in different ways and changed. To change the data, different functions are available to edit the maps.
All data and maps are stored in project files. These project files hold all information obtained in the course of processing of a given controller. Other information, such as customer name, car number, and image files can be added.
Modifications of maps can be stored as 'versions' and can be commented. Up to 200 versions of one original file are possible. All modified projects are shown in a list, which can be filtered and sorted. So it is easy to find an already modified project again.
- The representation of the raw data is available in 2D graphic or hex / decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to distinguish between program and data area.
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map list makes efficient working a lot easier.
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps
- Maps can be shown as 3D/2D chart or as a table.
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers.
- You can select either English or German as the interface language and switch between these.
- The concept of the integrated checksum correction has been kept up. By using DLL files the algorithms were moved out of the main program and thus are independent of the version used.
- Support for the latest hardware such as BDM 100, BSL100 and OLS300, as well as old hardware simulator module OLS200 and Eprom Programmer MP2440 (P) on Windows XP - Win7-32. Under Win7-64 the use of OLS200 and MP2440P is no longer possible.
- Megaprommer MP2240P and OLS16 are no longer supported
Im- and export of binary files, Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles. All types can be zipped, coded and have swapped lines or be sent directly by mail.
- The one license enables the usage in one company. All registered computes must belong to one company. Only the employees of that company are allowed to use them
- Strictly forbidden is the selling, renting or passing of licenses, that means customer number and password.
- New: Updated interface including dark mode.
- SQL database for project management.
- Configurable search masks for naming maps with which you can create your own map database.
The support of 64-bit floating point maps will also make it possible to map the most modern control units in every detail.
- Original and version: For every project the original is stored permanently. Changes will be stored as version (the number of versions is not limited). Changes are displayed in color, and you can restore the original values any time.
- Multilevel undo: Up to 50 editing steps can be undone.
- Scripts for pros: If you work with similar cars, you can store the changes as scripts. This allows you to apply the changes for every new car within seconds.
- Automatic comments: You can enter comments for every project and every version. Furthermore, they are automatically commented when you import or create new versions.
- Online project search: Our online-database can automatically fill in the fields like producer, chassis, etc. Several other fields, like Bosch number will even be filled in automatically when you're offline.
- Complete overview: The project overview shows all your projects in a configurable and searchable list. Within the fraction of a second, even if you have hundreds of projects.
- Versions: For every project you can create as many versions as like. The version over shows which maps are changed in which version.
- Open for other projects: WinOLS5 can import and export binary data, Intel- and Motorola-Hexfiles. Entire maps and the map list can be exported to Microsoft Excel. Maps can be ex and imported from a project.
- Accept changes: Copy the best changes from old projects. Even if the maps were moved to a different position, they will still be automatically recognized.
- Extensive help: Texts in the status bar, tool tips for the icons, Instructions for every dialog. WinOLS keeps you informed which every step. Furthermore, you can download the entire documentation as PDF here.
- Many other features. Too many to list all of them here...
There are no reviews yet for this product.Write your own review