Magic Motorsport news update: Flex 18.104.22.168
Marelli 9DF HW002 boot solution
Welcome Flex version 22.214.171.124
Program in Bootloader mode the Marelli 9DF engine control units with hardware version HW002. Released a new software update of Flex (126.96.36.199) which allows access to the Flash and EEPROM memories content obtaining a complete backup of the ECUs.
With the protocol, you will be able to modify the engine map parameters and carry out DTC removal operations on the latest generation Marelli 9DFs equipped on new Fiat brand vehicles.
Furthermore, the boot solution allows the cloning of the full backup from a source ECU to a destination ECU, thus avoiding waste of resources in case of damage to the original unit.
Here are some of the supported vehicles:
- Fiat 500L 1.3L Multijet 95PS (2018)
- Fiat 500X 1.3L Multijet 95PS (2020)
- Fiat Ducato 2.3L Multijet 140PS (2020)
- Fiat Tipo 1.3L Multijet 95PS (2019)
The new Boot protocol will be available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.4M – SW Flex Nexus MPC5xxx Master
- FLS0.4S – SW Flex Nexus MPC5xxx Slave
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package Master
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package Slave
New protocols added:
- FCA Marelli 9DF HW002 Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash, Read/Write External EEPROM, Read/Write Full Clone/Restore
Reading time: ~1.30 minutes | Writing time: ~1:00 minutes
- Added boot mode support for PSA Continental SID806