MAGPro2 X17 tool is a solution for cars equipped with EDC16, EDC17, MED17, MED9, MEDV17, Marelli 6/8, Denso, Delphi and other state of the art ECUs.
The device supports CAN-bus (ISO 15765-4 & SAE-J2234), K-line (ISO 9141-2 & ISO 14230-4), TP2.0 and UDS protocols. In most cases checksum correction is done on the fly without an online connection. It includes a Breakbox interface with cables which allows operations on TRICORE & Nexus equipped ECUs by bootloader. Thanks to the accessories which can be added to the package, this procedure is made much easier and safer.
Additional services such as DPF-OFF, Immo OFF, Hot Start, AdBlue OFF, Swirl Flaps OFF, ECU Clone, ORI database, etc. are available for all master users of X17 tools. The tool is available in MASTER and SLAVE versions. For the first year the updates and support are included in the sale price.
- OBD and TRICORE BOOTLOADER mode
- Supports engine & gearbox controllers
- AUTOMATIC CHECKSUM correction including EEPROM
- RECOVERY capabilities in the event of unforeseen errors
- MAGPro2 X17 interface SLAVE
- Breakbox v2 interface
- Power supply adapter 220v 4A
- Universal calbe for Breakbox v2
- Connection cable: OBD male to RJ45
- 2x USB 2.0 connection cable 1.8m
- Connection cable: RJ45 to RJ45
- BMW Fxx cable for MAGPro2 X17 (MAGP0.2.34)
- Toyota K-Line OBD cable adapter
- Challenger clip
- Adapter - cable to pin (5 pcs)
- Large round faston adapters
- Large rectangular faston adapters
- Set of BOOT resistances 33/100/1kOhm
- MAGPro2 Suitcase
- 12 months free updates & Helpdesk access