MINI DAS KIT A802
At Dynostar we have the option of upgrading an old dynamometer. We can offer a fully up to date dynamometer by using our Dynostar upgrade kit. The Dyno station software and associated electronics are universally applicable in a roller chassis upgrade kit.
All Dynostar roller chassis dynamometers are fitted with our in-house developed Dynostar DAS Data Acquisition System. There are different parameters which can be read via the DAS system, for example: turbo pressure, throttle valve position, various temperatures and air/fuel ratio. All these measured values are collected in the Dynostar Junction Box and passed to the DAS system via only a single cable.
The Mini DAS is an entry-level kit for a dynamometer with or without retarder. This kit is specially designed for those who want just the basis to upgrade a dynamometer. It is possible to expand the kit later on, with a RPM and Lambda each in an own housing.
- Mini DAS
- Remote control
- Instructions and software manual
- ECB power supply
- Drumspeed sensor
- Communication cable
- RS232 cable
- Calibration weight
- Minimum I3 processor gen 4 preferred I7
- 8 GB internal memory
- Minimum Windows 8 preferred Windows 10
- Minimum 500 MB available preferred SSD
- Video card intel HD Graphics 500 or higher Nvidia GeForce GTX210 or higher
- RS232 serial port or USB/RS232 converter ES-U-1001