DAS INTEGRATED KIT A803
At Dynostar we have the option of upgrading an old dynamometer. We can offer a fully up to date dynamometer by using our Dynostar upgrade kit. The Dyno station software and associated electronics are universally applicable in a roller chassis upgrade kit.
All Dynostar roller chassis dynamometers are fitted with our in-house developed Dynostar DAS Data Acquisition System. There are different parameters which can be read via the DAS system, for example: turbo pressure, throttle valve position, various temperatures and air/fuel ratio. All these measured values are collected in the Dynostar Junction Box and passed to the DAS system via only a single cable.
A high-quality upgrade kit, including engine RPM and wideband Lambda, integrated in one housing. This kit is specially developed for professionals working with diagnosis and chiptuning on a regular basis. This kit is specifically designed for the professional working in the field of chip-tuning and/or diagnosis.
BASIC KIT INCLUDES
- Data Acquisition System integrated
- Remote control
- Instructions and manual
- ECB Power supply
- Drum speed sensor
- Calibration weights
- Minimum I3 processor gen 4 preferred I7
- 8 GB internal memory
- Minimum Windows 8 preferred Windows 10
- Minimum 500 MB available preferred SSD
- Video card intel HD Graphics 500 or higher Nvidia GeForce GTX210 or higher
- RS232 serial port or USB/RS232 converter ES-U-1001
- A803- Basis
- A804- Lambda
- A805 - With AFR and RPM kits