The CMDFlash tool is a reader/programmer supporting BDM, EOBD K-LINE, EOBD CAN-BUS, EOBD PWM for all the new generation ECUs. With BDM you need to unplug the ECU from the vehicle, open and connect it to our tool using a connector available on every Bosch EDC16, Marelli, Siemens and Delphi ECUs.
This tool can be sold as a plug-in of our Map3d software or stand-alone tool.
The Software allows you to read/write the Eprom (29bl802 / M58), the internal firmware and the serial e2prom containing the car's codes. Checksum correction algoritm is automatic for all the ECU families, this mean you don't have to care about checksums calculations.
With this tool it is possible to read all the ecu's eprom, and after a bad map tuning, a system hung or an interrupted write operation it is always possible to restart the program operation to restore the ECU and start the car. All the ECU data can be stored in a single file with additional info like brand, model, plague, chassis number, data, note, customer etc. With search facilities and information directly integrated in Microsoft Windows Explorer.
The following configurations are available:
- OBD Only – Includes OBD protocols.
- OBD+BDM – Includes OBD and BDM MPC5xx protocols.
- OBD+BOOT – Includes OBD and ST10/Tricore BOOT protocols.
- OBD+BOOT+BMW Fxx Toolset – Includes OBD, ST10/Tricore BOOT protocols and BMW Fxx Toolset with ENET OBD ( mpc006+cbl006+ENET cable ).
- OBD+BOOT+BDM – Includes OBD, ST10/Tricore BOOT and BDM MPC5xx protocols.
- OBD+BOOT+BDM+BMW Fxx Toolset – Includes OBD, ST10/Tricore BOOT, BDM MPC5xx protocols and BMW Fxx Toolset with ENET OBD ( mpc006+cbl006+ENET cable ).
All tools include 1 years full subscription (activated from date of sale). The tool can be slaved to any CMDFlash Master user.
CMDFlash Slave OBD includes:
- OBD protocols for cars with checksums ( no industrial vehicles)
- One year free subscription for: On-line software update, New ECUs implementation, New checksums implementation, RSA and SEED/KEY Online SERVER service.